Designed for busy practitioners, Clinictopics, an online knowledge source tool, provides authoritative, evidence-based content to guide practice and improve patient care. With a comprehensive breadth of topics to choose from, Clinic Topics offers quick, concise and accessible brief summaries, in-depth coverage as well as expert experience when evidence is insufficient.
Developed the product for our client, who is an expert in Robotic Surgical Techniques and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field.
Client want to develop an online learning system that helps medical practitioners or Doctors to acquire more information or knowledge on various clinical Topics or research items by accessing some Articles which provide authoritative, in depth evidence-based content.
MTL Solution and Approach
- We built a system where multiple users can access the learning content at the same time without any delay and with a better user Experience.
- Users can select a topic from Different categories based on their Area of Interest, Specialisation and subspecialty.
- This App will be helpful for medical practitioners who want to do more research on their medical topics. They can register to the App by selecting their Area of Interest or their specialisation. Along with each specialisation there will be an option to select sub categories. Users can register either by using a phone number or they can sign in using Google.
- They can read and see different articles, or videos based on the category they have selected.
- There is a feed page for users and from this feed they can only see topics related to the category or specialisation they have selected. They can add and remove items to and from Favourites
- Users can access and attend some Quiz programs related to a particular topic or Article.
Mobile Application Development
User Experience Design
Metric Tree Labs (MTL), a renowned web development and design agency, partnered with Al Tawafuq, a leading company in the printing, binding, and packaging industry, to revamp their online presence. This case study examines the process, challenges, and successful outcomes of MTL's website design and development project for altawafuq.ae
- September 14, 2023
A top healthcare startup based in New York, USA with a mission to make clinical research accessible to all by improving transparency and diversity in clinical trials which was already an existing client of Metric Tree Labs was building an AI model and a data pipeline to process health records and data obtained from different EHR (electronic health records) systems associated with hospitals, physicians, and clinics across the US.
- September 14, 2023
Pawsome Camp, a prominent pet company specializing in pet care and services, sought to enhance its online presence and user engagement through a comprehensive website redesign. To achieve this, Pawsome Camp collaborated with Metric Tree Labs (MTL), a leading design and development company. The primary objective was to create an aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly website that would effectively cater to the needs of pet owners while reflecting the company's values.
- September 8, 2023